Advantech Launches New High Density Multi-Node Server-SKY-524
Advantech, a leading provider of intelligent server solutions, is now launching a new multi-node server: the SKY-524. The new SKY-524 is a 2U 4-node rackmount server designed for hyper-converged infrastructure and high performance computing in markets demanding enhanced solutions for applications, such as hyper-converged secondary storage and computing-intensive clouds.
The system delivers the highest performance and efficiency in a 2U 4-node design — creating the flexibility to deploy independent workloads on a shared chassis infrastructure, including cooling and power. This significantly lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) to less than the cost of four regular 1U or 2U servers.
The computing nodes employ an innovative and modular design concept for maximum configuration flexibility in a space-efficient form factor. Two PCIe slots per node, with PCIe x 16 bandwidth, enable a broader choice of I/O, offloading, and acceleration than similar designs.
For more information please contact your local sales team or check the details on our website. (www.advantech.com)
- 2U 4 Node Hybrid Server, High Density & Flexible Storage, Dual 10GbE and 2 x PCIe Gen3 x16 Slots
- Cutting edge technology, the latest Intel Xeon scalable family, up to 24 DIMMs per node.
- Flexible IO options. Easily enrich IO options via IO boards reserved PCIe x8 lanes
- Flexable storage, NVMe and SAS 12G support
- High efficiency up to 96% via Titanium redundant power supply
- Supports two additional PCIe x16 by expansion cards